On 3 August 2018, Archippus Awakening celebrated our 4th Anniversary with an Anniversary Dinner at Changi Cove Singapore.
But why a celebration for the 4th year? Numerically, it does not hold as great a significance as, say, a 5th, 7th, 10th or 40th Anniversary. As I shared with all who came to stand with us that evening: as much as we are thankful for the first four years of Archippus Awakening, it is really the Year 2018 that we are marking…
– 70 years ago in 1948, Israel was reborn. In 2018, the United States of America shifts their embassy to Jerusalem as Israel celebrates her 70th Anniversary.
– 40 years ago, the Rev Dr Billy Graham calls Singapore “the Antioch of Asia”. 2018 closes this cycle and opens another as the Singapore Church finds a fresh expression to this prophetic responsibility amidst a very different regional and global landscape.
– 18 years ago in 2000, the Lord invited me with two words that changed the entire course of my life. It would be three cycles of 18 years as I turn 54 in 2018. A new cycle begins.
– 14 years ago, I stepped out into full-time ministry on 1 January 2004, after 14 years in the marketplace. Interestingly, I was 14 years old when I was rostered to serve at the Billy Graham Crusade.
There seems to be a culmination of events in 2018, as if signalling a new move of God in these last days.
Against this backdrop, Archippus Awakening was birthed on 3 August 2014 four years ago. And if I am right to observe the prophetic significance of 2018, then Archippus Awakening is merely plugging into all the Lord has been doing, and will be doing in the days ahead.
In the 1st year, the Lord’s word to me was sow (Psalm 126:5). The next year, He promised to give rain for the seed (Isaiah 30:23). Then came the word of validation from Numbers 17:8 as we witnessed buds and blossoms in the 3rd year. In January 2018, the word of fruit came from Leviticus 19:23-24 that “in the fourth year all its fruit shall be holy, a praise to the Lord.”
I knew in my spirit that 2018 would be a time of consecration as we praise the Lord for all He has done, and also look forward to the next year – the 5th year. How exciting that Leviticus 19:25 should declare, “And in the fifth year you may eat its fruit, that it may yield to you its increase: I am the Lord your God.”
4th Anniversary Dinner Photo Album on Facebook
That Friday night, 3 August 2018, at the 4th Anniversary Dinner, we gave thanks and praise the Lord for His grace and faithfulness over the four years. It was indeed very heartening that fellow ministers and friends made special effort to be present to celebrate with us. Over the weekend of 3-5 August, AWE2018 served as a symbolic consecration of 124 Archippuses who made special effort to assemble at the 3D2N Awakening Event with one common desire to be awakened, aligned and assigned.
AWE2018 Photo Album on Facebook
Recognising the prophetic significance of 2018, in anticipation of what God is going to do in and through Singapore, in the region and around the world, Archippus Awakening is prepared for the increase that is to come (whatever that means, in whatever form) as we cross from the 4th year into the 5th year.
Going forward, I still don’t know what the Lord has in store for Archippus Awakening. My part is to remain obedient and faithful to the message He has given to me to declare.
I am so thankful that along the way, He has brought many others to support me and to co-labour with me. I want to honour these brothers and sisters in Christ who give and serve sacrificially, totally content to remain nameless and faceless – Archippuses – for the sake of Jesus and His kingdom.
And as more doors are opened and opportunities are presented, we stand ready to meet these new challenges wholly relying on the Lord and the empowerment of the Holy Spirit. Moving into the 5th year, we sense that it is time to boldly build an assembly of Archippuses held together by vision and kingdom purpose.
But who is Archippus? What does an Archippus stand for? How does one who identifies as an Archippus live? To answer these questions, we launched a 3min video of the “Archippus Affirmation” at the Anniversary Dinner. I hope that the above video will inspire you to join the movement, to #buildthearc with us, and to proudly and boldly declare #iamarchippus as you seek to live awakened, aligned and assigned for Jesus and His kingdom.
To God be all praise and glory!
5 thoughts on “2018: A Year of Prophetic Significance”
Hey fellow archippusU may find this interesting from Jewish understanding in regards to the number 4.
*Arbah [f.], arbahah [m.]* Authority, government, rule, dominion, calendar, time, creation, kingdom, fullness, receiving Torah (Law) and Holy Spirit. Judah was 4th born son and has the scepter of rule. Pictures completeness much like seven. 4 matriarchs, 4 corners of the earth, 4 horns on altar, 4 tassles (tzit-tziyot), 4 living creatures, 4 horsemen, 4 rivers of Eden , 4 winds, 4 gospels, etc.
[image: dalet] On the negative side there are 4 beasts (Dan. 7:3). The fourth one is diverse from the others and has 10 horns (see info for 10 below). Then an eleventh horn emerges (see info on 11 here ) that seeks to change times (appointed seasons/feast days) and law (God’s Torah). (Dan. 7:25) This in direct opposition to the calendar/clock/seasons/law that YHWH gave on day 4 of creation.
– Fourth Hebrew letter: *Dalet* Numerical value of four. Pictographic meaning door, draw out or in, knock, path, way, portal to heaven, dominion, control, bough, and branch. – The Passover Seder is structured around fours: the *Four Questions, the Four Sons, and Four Cups of Wine*. – 7 loaves fed *four* thousand with 7 baskets leftover. (Mt. 15:32-39) – On day 4 of creation, the sun, moon, and stars are placed in the sky (natural light) to govern the moedim (feast days). They mark time and give signs. Their natural light separates from the darkness. – God’s calendar and prophetic clock were established on day four of creation. – The Jerusalem Council gave FOUR basic requirements for Gentiles to enter the assembly; from that point they would learn Torah/Moses. (Acts 15:19-21) – Fourth Feast: Shavuot (Pentecost) Lev. 23 – Fourth Spirit of God: Ruach Adonai (fullness of Holy Spirit) Is. 11:2 – Fourth Church of Revelation: Thyatira (Meaning perfume, odor of affliction, sacrifice of labor, or castle Thya) – *Negative side:* A heart that devises wicked imaginations, becoming full of false light. (Pr. 6:16-19) Giving authority to the beast and appetites of desire. Four also results in judgment, as in the four horsemen. When the Word is tested in an individual, it will produce life (davar) or pestilence (dever).
Four is indicative of AUTHORITY. The fourth branch on the Menorah is the center, main shaft. It is the source for the other 6 branches. Yeshua stands in the midst of the menorah. (Rev. 1:12-13) On the fourth day of creation, YHWH declared His GOVERNMENT of the earth and all who dwell in it by creating the sun, moon, and stars. These celestial bodies faithfully keep and proclaim His calendar, His months, His weeks, and His holy days to the world. Only the Creator of the Universe has the ability to define and regulate a man’s clock and calendar. Our life (time) is limited and decreed by the King of all Creation. Every second of our lives is in the palm of His hands whether we recognize His authority or not. *Thus, TIME and AUTHORITY are intrinsically linked with day four.*
The *fourth* piece of furniture in the covered place of the Tabernacle/Temple/House is the *Ark of the Covenant*. The Most Holy Place could only be entered ONCE in a YEAR. One must know the Creator’s calendar given on day four in order to live and not die in this sacred space. The mercy seat is a type of Throne, another picture of Authority and Government. *Four* Living Creatures surround the Throne of Elohim, always declaring, “*HOLY, HOLY, HOLY is THE LORD GOD, THE ALMIGHTY, WHO WAS AND WHO IS AND WHO IS TO COME*.” (Is. 6:3, Rev. 4:8)
Four and seven have many common factors. They depict holy places in both space and TIME. (For more on this see *Rivers of Eden .*) Fullness and completeness are characteristics of Abba’s House. As the door (delet), four shows one the Way into the Throne room of Adonai. Yeshua is the door for the sheep. (John 10:7-9) It is impossible to get this close and personal with YHWH by entering another door or way. The *fourth feast* is Shavuot, which commemorates BOTH the giving of the Holy Torah (Covenant) and the Holy Spirit (Seal). Pentecost isn’t complete without both. (See more about the fourth feast, Pentecost here .) Moreover, the Sabbath is the “oht” or sign Between YHWH and His people for all generations, as is keeping the Feast of Unleavened Bread. (Ex. 13:9, 31:13, 17) The “oht” were given on day four of creation.
On Wednesday, August 22, 2018, Archippus Awakening wrote:
> brohenson posted: ” On 3 August 2018, Archippus Awakening celebrated our > 4th Anniversary with an Anniversary Dinner at Changi Cove Singapore. But > why a celebration for the 4th year? Numerically, it does not hold as great > a significance as, say, a 5th, 7th, 10th or 40t” >
Pingback: ALIGNMENT CHECK: Book Commissioning 19 September 2018 – Archippus Awakening
Pingback: Do You Remember the 23rd Night of September? | One Day At A Time
Pingback: Do You Remember the 23rd Night of September? – Archippus Awakening
Pingback: Awakening Event: AAA Seminar Guam 5-6 Oct 2018 – Archippus Awakening