“This book nudges the reader to the fundamental truths in kingdom living. It highlights the empowerment through God’s grace and the pointed call that Christians, who love God, will follow. It reveals the subtle difference between modern Christian mind-sets and God’s truth.”
Tay Leng Phuan
Hakka Methodist Church
Say To Archippus
awakening the saints to know and fulfil their God-given kingdom assignments
After the Lord showed Henson Lim the focus of his next assignment through Colossians 4:17, he spent the next few months praying and studying what Archippus Awakening is all about. What started out as a personal manuscript has now become a concise 176-page document to be shared with the Body of Christ.
Through 12 chapters, Henson writes as he would speak – candidly and straight from the heart, yet with no less passion and urgency. Henson explores images and terms familiar to Christians, expounds with Scriptural authority and explains with the hope of awakening the saints to know and fulfil their God-given kingdom assignments.
- Introduction: God Gets My Attention … Again
- Chapter 1: Another Awakening
- Chapter 2: Say to Archippus
- Chapter 3: The Archippian Charge
- Chapter 4: Enough Horsing Around
- Chapter 5: Awakening a Sleeping Army
- Chapter 6: The Kingdom Keeps Advancing
- Chapter 7: From AA to AO
- Chapter 8: Tour of Duty
- Chapter 9: Running the Race
- Chapter 10: No Apologies: There’s Work to be Done
- Chapter 11: Works: Evidence of Salvation
- Chapter 12: Awakened. Aligned. Assigned.
- A Not-So-Final Word: The Journey Begins
SAY TO ARCHIPPUS is written for the Body of Christ but appeals directly and personally to the individual. It is the sounding of a clarion call for all to be awakened, aligned and assigned. To aid the reader in his/her own processing, questions have been added after each chapter for personal reflection or discussion at group level.
Size: 138mm(width) x 208mm(height) x 10mm(thickness)
Postage and packaging not included.