Are we out of the pandemic? Or still in it? Clearly, the situation remains unclear. What is certain is that our world is no longer the same. Church too. Like it or not, everyone is forced to shift: PIVOT. To do this well, we require the right reference points to pivot with proper alignment that we may advance steadily on our kingdom assignments.
At AWE2023 – a 3D2N Alignment WeekEnd – you will learn the key principles of the why, what and how of the Alignment Check. Set against the Archippian Strategic Process of being awakened, aligned and assigned, you will receive insights to posture to pivot purposefully; to discover, know and fulfil your kingdom assignments.
Date: 12-14 May 2023 (9am 12 May – 6pm 14 May)
Venue: Harmoni One Convention Hotel Batam
Fees: S$460/person (single); S$360/person (twin-sharing)
Closing Date: 15 April 2023
Registration has closed. Email email@example.com for enquiries.
Note: AWE2023 is conducted in ENGLISH. There is no children’s programme or child-minding service at AWE2023.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT AWE2023
Four Sessions by Henson Lim
PIVOT POINT: Discerning & Moving with God’s Kairos
REFERENCE POINT: Focussing & Aligning with Christ
ASSEMBLY POINT: Rallying & Gathering to the King
ON POINT: Knowing & Fulfilling Kingdom Assignments
Two Engaging Forums
Forum I: Alignment Matters
Forum II: New Normal or Same Old?
Kingdom Prayer Initiative
Times of personal and corporate prayer, to seek and ask God for the kingdom that many more will be awakened, aligned and assigned for Jesus.
Opportunities to dialogue and discourse with like-minded kingdom hearts. To clarify and process what has been received. To encourage and minister to one another.
WHO IS AWE2023 FOR?
If you …
– sense that God is moving in this new season and want to move with Him …
– are a kingdom leader with a kingdom heart to raise kingdom people …
– know that there is a lot more to Christianity than just church attendance and would like to discover what that really means …
– tired of consumer, comfortable, convenient, cultural Christianity
– want to discover your kingdom assignment so that you can fulfil it …
– realise the need for an alignment check but don’t know how to go about it …
– are looking for a kingdom community that does not just talk kingdom but is sincerely striving to live the kingdom by the grace of God …
– are burnt out, disappointed, hurt, disillusioned – been there done that …
– honest, real and authentic conversations about the Christian walk and ministry …
– are not looking for just another teaching, camp, seminar, conference, programme …
– need a pit stop to figure out where you are and where you are going in your spiritual walk …
Simply, if your desire is to be awakened, aligned and assigned for Jesus and His kingdom, AWE2023 is for you.
Are we over-promising that we can deliver on all the above and more? No. Because we believe that God knows exactly what each one needs when he or she signs up to be at AWE2023. We will do our very best to serve you, and leave the rest to the Lord.
Elaine: Team Leader
Rakesh: Prayer IC
Susheel: Worship IC
Yeen Peng: Facilitators IC
Katherine: Registration IC
Download this flyer to share and invite others to AWE2023
“On the first day of AWE2020, sirens were already going off in my head and my heart! As I listened to Pastor Henson’s teaching, I found myself sadly misaligned from God’s will, even in the way I broached my assignments. “Is it all truly for Him, or is this all to validate my own sense of purpose?” I started questioning, “Is this why I have a tendency to take on so much?”
Rakesh Singh, Singapore
“I attended AWE2018 and AWE2020 and both times were equally impactful. I took away much. I truly feel the Archippus Awakening message is a wake-up call for slumbering Christians in this urgent hour.”
Teo Ming Hui, Singapore
“AWE2020 helped to sharpen my thinking on how to go about my own alignment and how to make key decisions for the youth ministry. It is also such a great encouragement for me to see so many fellow Archippuses who have chosen to do this alignment with God, and that I am not alone.”
Chia Wee Teck, Singapore
James Tan, Singapore
“As the euphoria of AWE2020 drains off, I made a resolve to hold fast to the word of God, and not fall back into slumber, keeping in mind that this webinar is an assembly area for the Lord to train me, but I ultimately have my race to run.”
Yvonne Lim, Singapore
“As Pastor Henson taught on “Empowerment”, an aspect of the Alignment Check framework that focuses on resting in Christ, I thought of how the Holy Spirit gave me a personal word to confirm my assignment six months after I obeyed Him to rest. During the circuit breaker, I spent both quality and quantity time with my daughters in their home-based learning.”
Chia Yen Yen, Singapore
For a better idea of what goes on at AWEs:
- The Need for Our Own Awakening Event
- AWE2015: 28-30 Aug 2015
- AWE2016: 15-17 Apr 2016
- AWE2017: 17-19 Feb 2017
- AWE2017.2: ArcKeepers Assigned!
- AWE2019: Six Firsts at the Sixth AWE
- AWE2021: After an Awakening, an Alignment Check
- AWE2021: To the Nations
Be encouraged by the following testimonies:
- Pastor Philip Brings Back Message of AA to India
- Delshe Tan’s AWE2017 Experience
- Chelsea Leong: Will I Be Awakened Only To Fall Back Asleep Again?
- Naville Chia: It Is All About The Kingdom Ultimately
- Lay Leng: AWEsome Acceleration!
- Charles Chin: A Wake Up Call Is Desperately Needed
- Lynn Chua: The Past Weekend Has Been Amazing
- Sook Wai: God Refreshed My Withered Spirit
- Cornie Wong: Questions Answered Before During & After AWE2017.2
- Noelle Selvadurai: AWE2017.2 Was God’s Appointed Time For Me
- Archippuses of Bedok MC Awakened Aligned & Assigned at AWE2018!
- Pastor Rey Sanico: To Fulfil Our God-given Assignment, We Need to Regularly Check Our Alignment
- Adrian Chan: I wish I had known about Archippus Awakening much earlier
- Belle Tan: The 1234 of AWE2021