Archippus Awakening’s AWE is back.
You heard the Archippus Awakening message. You are awakened. You desire to move swiftly to check your alignment towards kingdom assignments.
AWE2021 (Alignment WeekEnd) is where you need to be.
Join Henson Lim, founder of Archippus Awakening, as he zooms into the key aspects of the Alignment Check. Through 5 Zoom sessions and 7 topics, with engaging breakout sessions facilitated by Team Archippus, the key focus is to understand what it means to be awakened, how to check alignment, that we may all be assigned for Jesus and His kingdom!
Share and invite others to AWE2021!
13 May Thursday (Hari Raya Puasa)
8pm – 10pm
Introduction to Alignment Check Framework
14 May Friday
8pm – 10pm
ALIGNMENT: Knowing the Christ
15 May Saturday
10am – 12:00nn; 2:00pm – 4:00pm
REFINEMENT: Becoming like Christ
EMPOWERMENT: Resting in Christ
16 May Sunday
2pm – 4:30pm ASSIGNMENT: Working with Christ
What’s Next: Assignment Culture
Closing Date: 30 April 2021
“On the first day of AWE2020, sirens were already going off in my head and my heart! As I listened to Pastor Henson’s teaching, I found myself sadly misaligned from God’s will, even in the way I broached my assignments. “Is it all truly for Him, or is this all to validate my own sense of purpose?” I started questioning, “Is this why I have a tendency to take on so much?”
Rakesh Singh, Singapore
“I attended AWE2018 and AWE2020 and both times were equally impactful. I took away much. I truly feel the Archippus Awakening message is a wake-up call for slumbering Christians in this urgent hour.”
Teo Ming Hui, Singapore
“AWE2020 helped to sharpen my thinking on how to go about my own alignment and how to make key decisions for the youth ministry. It is also such a great encouragement for me to see so many fellow Archippuses who have chosen to do this alignment with God, and that I am not alone.”
Chia Wee Teck, Singapore
James Tan, Singapore
“As the euphoria of AWE2020 drains off, I made a resolve to hold fast to the word of God, and not fall back into slumber, keeping in mind that this webinar is an assembly area for the Lord to train me, but I ultimately have my race to run.”
Yvonne Lim, Singapore
“As Pastor Henson taught on “Empowerment”, an aspect of the Alignment Check framework that focuses on resting in Christ, I thought of how the Holy Spirit gave me a personal word to confirm my assignment six months after I obeyed Him to rest. During the circuit breaker, I spent both quality and quantity time with my daughters in their home-based learning.”
Chia Yen Yen, Singapore
For a better idea of what goes on at AWEs:
- The Need for Our Own Awakening Event
- AWE2015: 28-30 Aug 2015
- AWE2016: 15-17 Apr 2016
- AWE2017: 17-19 Feb 2017
- AWE2017.2: ArcKeepers Assigned!
- AWE2019: Six Firsts at the Sixth AWE
Be encouraged by the following testimonies:
- Pastor Philip Brings Back Message of AA to India
- Delshe Tan’s AWE2017 Experience
- Chelsea Leong: Will I Be Awakened Only To Fall Back Asleep Again?
- Naville Chia: It Is All About The Kingdom Ultimately
- Lay Leng: AWEsome Acceleration!
- Charles Chin: A Wake Up Call Is Desperately Needed
- Lynn Chua: The Past Weekend Has Been Amazing
- Sook Wai: God Refreshed My Withered Spirit
- Cornie Wong: Questions Answered Before During & After AWE2017.2
- Noelle Selvadurai: AWE2017.2 Was God’s Appointed Time For Me
- Archippuses of Bedok MC Awakened Aligned & Assigned at AWE2018!
- Pastor Rey Sanico: To Fulfil Our God-given Assignment, We Need to Regularly Check Our Alignment
- Adrian Chan: I wish I had known about Archippus Awakening much earlier