Archippus Awakening’s AWE is back. However, this time, in view of the Covid-19 situation, our Aligning WeekEnd (AWE) is now an Aligning WEbinar via Zoom.
Join Henson Lim, founder of Archippus Awakening, as he zooms into the key aspects of the Alignment Check toward kingdom assignments. Through 5 sessions over the public holiday weekend, with engaging breakout sessions facilitated by Team Archippus, the key focus is to understand what it means to be awakened, how to check alignment, that we may all be assigned for Jesus and His kingdom!
Share and invite others to AWE2020! Register early to avoid disappointment. Closing Date: 19 July 2020.
31 July FRIDAY (Hari Raya Haji)
10am – 12nn Opening & Introduction to Alignment Check Framework
2pm – 4pm Alignment: Knowing the Christ
1 August SATURDAY
10am – 12nn Refinement: Becoming like Christ
2pm – 4pm Empowerment: Resting in Christ
2 August SUNDAY
2pm – 4:30pm Assignment: Working with Christ & Closing
“An awakening camp that all saints must attend. An event where I found kingdom connections and partnerships that encourage me toward fulfilling my kingdom assignments.”
Cornerstone Community Church
“AWE2019 was an amazing time connecting with kingdom minded believers to align ourselves to Him and awaiting our kingdom assignments. A weekend well spent, receiving teachings from Pastor Henson and encouragement from others”
Bartley Christian Church
“AWE2019 is one milestone in my life that I will remember. It was prophetic that I attended the retreat at the tail end of my fast. The clarity of the messages shared, especially on Alignment Check, really help me to see Papa’s heart and gave me practical handles to understand my assignment.”
“AWE2019 was a time when I had the opportunity to be still, listen and know that He is there for me. It was a time when the Lord opened my eyes and earsand I received a clear direction in regards to His Kingdom assignment. I was also greatly reminded to focus on the aligning and let Him do the assigning. My love for the work of the Lord grew stronger and my heart was awaken and on fire to carry on His work and will in my life after AWE.”
Bethesda (Katong) Church
“At AWE2019, I was challenged to examine all I knew or didn’t know as a decades-old Christian. Today, I am even more determined to align with God’s kingdom truth that I may fulfil all He has assigned to me.”
Cornerstone Community Church
It was a great blessing to have been able to attend AWE2019 with my son Ben. I thank God for sweet fellowship that has encouraged me to continue pursuing Christ and for the spiritual feast in the form of the sermons given by Rev Henson. The messages were precious reminders and eye-opening revelations of God’s wondrous glory. It was great praying and meditating with fellow brothers and sisters as we align ourselves with the Lord. AWE2019 has inspired me to consistently seek Him. Praise the Lord for this blessed camp! See you at AWE2020!
Bukit Panjang Methodist Church
For a better idea of what goes on at AWEs:
- The Need for Our Own Awakening Event
- AWE2015: 28-30 Aug 2015
- AWE2016: 15-17 Apr 2016
- AWE2017: 17-19 Feb 2017
- AWE2017.2: ArcKeepers Assigned!
- AWE2019: Six Firsts at the Sixth AWE
Be encouraged by the following testimonies:
- Pastor Philip Brings Back Message of AA to India
- Delshe Tan’s AWE2017 Experience
- Chelsea Leong: Will I Be Awakened Only To Fall Back Asleep Again?
- Naville Chia: It Is All About The Kingdom Ultimately
- Lay Leng: AWEsome Acceleration!
- Charles Chin: A Wake Up Call Is Desperately Needed
- Lynn Chua: The Past Weekend Has Been Amazing
- Sook Wai: God Refreshed My Withered Spirit
- Cornie Wong: Questions Answered Before During & After AWE2017.2
- Noelle Selvadurai: AWE2017.2 Was God’s Appointed Time For Me
- Archippuses of Bedok MC Awakened Aligned & Assigned at AWE2018!
- Pastor Rey Sanico: To Fulfil Our God-given Assignment, We Need to Regularly Check Our Alignment
- Adrian Chan: I wish I had known about Archippus Awakening much earlier